Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hi!atus

Not an official goodbye. In fact, a bit of a hello, but also a recognition that I haven't posted anything here for months. This isn't to say that I won't ever be back here, or that the idea is dead. It's just changing. My energy and efforts have moved, you can still see what we are up to on the Sasquatch Canyon tumblr and I have some projects that I am working on with friends. This site will always remain up as an archive, a place where you can visit some good years laid out in chronological order. Until next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surviving Bigfoot and the Dixie Mafia is a great book, for people in search of a good read. The novel is available through Amazon. After many years of family research, I bring you this powerful book. My name is Dennis Daryl Shamblin, and I am a screenwriter and producer from Oklahoma. The book was compiled using daily journals and diaries. Next year I will be producing the feature film and game.

gas said...

login joker123

idn poker